Businesses, schools, medical practices and community transport
Modeshift STARS travel planning
Businesses, organisations and educational establishments based in Birmingham can receive free travel planning support through the Modeshift STARS scheme. Modeshift STARS is an easy to use online tool which enables you to create a simple Travel Plan with actions to encourage greener, healthier, safer travel.
How your workplace benefits from taking part in the Modeshift STARS scheme:
- Staff support: help your staff to prepare for the Clean Air Zone
- Healthier lifestyles: encourage people to make more active travel choices for better health and wellbeing
- Savings: staff and workplaces can save money by making greener travel choices
- Corporate Social Responsibility objectives: help reduce congestion and improve air quality to show you care about your neighbourhood and environment
- Accreditation: the Modeshift STARS scheme provides accreditation and rewards you for the steps you take to encourage greener, healthier, safer travel
You can read how Sandwell and West Birmingham NHS Trust gained Modeshift STARS Business Bronze Accreditation
For support with Modeshift STARS or to find out more, email the team directly.