If you live in the Clean Air Zone

If you are a Clean Air Zone resident

If your vehicle meets the Clean Air Zone standards, or you do not have a vehicle, you will not have to pay the charge.

The Government is developing a national vehicle checker tool, which will be available early 2020. Once this is available you will be able to check if you vehicle is compliant to drive in the zone. We will publish updates for when this becomes available. 

Even if your vehicle is compliant, consider whether you could use alternatives to driving for some of your trips, to help reduce congestion and further reduce pollution.a