Clean Air Zone Breakfast Briefing: are you ready for June 2021?
The Greater Birmingham Chamber of Commerce (GBCC) is partnering with Birmingham City Council on a series of events which will offer businesses the information and support they need to get ready.
Birmingham's Clean Air Zone is due to go live on 1 June 2021.
Given the devastating impact that Covid-19 has had on the local business community, Birmingham City Counci made the decision to delay the launch from summer 2020, to June 2021. With under a year to go until the launch, it is essential that firms across the region are fully aware of the changes that will potentially impact their output and what it means for their staff. The virtual briefing is free to attend and will cover:
- The steps businesses need to take to ensure their business is informed and prepared for the introduction of the zone
- Details around the operation of the Clean Air Zone and what it means to local firms
- How businesses can prepare their staff and business operations to ensure they are ready for June 2021
- Practical support and guidance on how your business can ready itself for the new requirements
- 9am: Welcome and introductions by Paul Faulkner, chief executive of the Greater Birmingham Chamber of Commerce
- 9:10am: Presentation with Cllr Waseem Zaffar, Birmingham City Council's cabinet member for transport and the environment
- 9:30am: Question and answer session with audience members
- 9:55am: Summary and close
You can register for this free webinar through the Greater Birmingham Chamber of Commerce booking system.