Alternatives to the private car
Find out the alternatives to private car use by hearing from a range of public transport and active travel organisations at this free event.
Ahead of the Clean Air Zone launching on 1 June 2021, Birmingham City Council has teamed up with public transport and active travel organisations to discuss the alternatives to private car use.
The webinar will provide an overview of the availability, cost and options on offer during the following agenda:
- 12pm: Introduction by Birmingham City Council
- 12:10pm: Transport for West Midlands (rail, Metro, buses)
- 12:20pm: Chris Coyle, Birmingham Mayor of Cycling (bicycles, e-bikes, fold-up bikes)
- 12:30pm: VOI Technology (e-scooters)
- 12:40pm: National Express (buses)
- 12:50pm: Questions
- 1pm: Close
The free event will take place from 12pm - 1pm and will feature some discounted promotions from certain organisations.