HDV Fund terms and conditions
BRUM account terms and conditions
By signing up for a BRUM account, you agree that:
- To keep your username and password secure.
- To tell us if any of the information we hold about you or the address at which you pay Council Tax is incorrect or incomplete.
- Any deliberate attempt to gain access to information you are not authorised to see may incur criminal penalties.
- We may send you updates or contact you about your requests and services.
- We may share your BRUM account details with other Birmingham City Council systems to complete a service request for example to verify who you are when using our Council Tax service
- We may need you to authenticate at a higher level of security to show certain information e.g. Council Tax, Housing Rents and Business Rates statements
- Accounts that contravene these terms and conditions may be closed without notice.
- We use your personal data within the rules set out in the Data Protection Act 1998 and Birmingham City Council’s privacy statement.
- If you close your BRUM account, we will delete your BRUM account details, this will not delete your records from our core service systems, so your data will still be held by the council.