Apply for an exemption
Information on temporary exemption permits
Before submitting your application for a temporary exemption permit check if you need to pay the Clean Air Zone daily fee.
- Check if you are eligible and what documents you need to submit using the links below.
- Read our Terms and Conditions and Application Guidance
- Please ensure you submit all the required documentation
- If information is missing, we will contact you which could mean a delay in processing your application.
- Once you have submitted your application you will receive an automatic acknowledgement email.
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application prior to the Clean Air Zone going live.
- If your application is successful and approved your Exemption Permit will be issued and will be made active from the date you receive it
- Please do not contact us for updates until you are notified as to whether your application has been approved or rejected.
You can log into your exemption account at anytime to check the status and progress of your application or add any additional information.